Below are the steps you will need to follow to sign up for a Windyrush Dolphins account and register your children for swim and dive team . If you are registering swimmers already in the system click HERE. Please read all these directions completely before you begin. A printable copy is available by clicking here.
- Click on Register a Site Account at the bottom of this page once you have read all the directions.
- After clicking the Register a Site Account, complete the required information to set up a account and click register. You will then be redirected to the Swim Team Management Page
- Click on the “My Profile” Tab
- Fill out the form and then click “Save“
- After step 4 click on”My Swimmers”
- Select “Add” from the Select Action drop down List
- Complete the required swimmer information on the form, making sure you select “Yes or No” for the appropriate team(s); Dolphin Dive Team, Dolphin Swim Team, Shrimper, and Sea Horse. Note: Shrimpers are limited to swimmers between the ages of 5 and 6 as of May 31st and Sea Horses are Limited to swimmers age 4 as of May 31st.
- Click Save, then repeat steps 6 and 7 for the remaining swimmers and/or divers.
- Once all participants have been added, click on the “Pay” tab to completed the registration and payment process.
- Once all purchases and registrations have been selected, click “View Cart” to verify all purchase amounts and begin the payment process. At this point you will have the options to pay through PayPal, No Refunds will be given, All Sales Final.
- Once you have completed the payment process, you must select Volunteer positions. To begin this process, you must click on the “Job Signup” tab at the top of the page and follow the directions provided. This step must be completed before your children will be set to active and are allowed to participate in meets or practice.
- At this point, your swimmers and/or divers have been added to the system, but set as inactive while payment and Volunteer job selections is verified. Once everything has been verified, you will receive a email confirmation letting you know that your children are now active. You can learn about how to “scratch” from a meet by clicking “How To” Under the meet commitment tab.
Thank you for taking the time to read these directions before you begin. Do not forget to Like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/windydolphins) and follow us on Twitter @WindyDolphins
If you have any questions about this process email- Support@WindyrushDolphins.com