Below are the steps you will need to follow to re-register your children for swim and dive team. While the process has not changed from last season, please take the time to re-read and follow the directions.
If you are registering swimmers not yet in the system click HERE
Please read all these directions completely before you begin. A printable copy is available by clicking here.
- If not already logged in then “Login” using your username and password at the side of the page.
- Click on “Swim Team Management” In the sidebar on the right side of the page.
- Click on the “My Profile” Tab and update any information that may have changed
- Click on”My Swimmers” If you need to add a swimmer, follow the directions HERE
- Click on the Circle next to your swimmer’s name
- Select “Update” from the Select Action drop down List
- Do not select “Register for Season” as this will delay the processing of your swimmer or diver.
- Select “Yes or No” for the appropriate team(s); Dolphin Dive Team, Dolphin Swim Team, Shrimper, and Sea Horse. Note: Shrimpers are limited to swimmers between the ages of 5 and 6 as of May 31st and Sea Horses are Limited to swimmers age 4 as of May 31st.
- Click Save, then repeat steps 5,6 and 7 for the remaining swimmers and/or divers.
- Once all participants have been added, click on the “Pay” tab to completed the registration and payment process.
- Once all purchases and registrations have been selected, click “Checkout” to verify all purchase amounts and begin the payment process. At this point you have the option to pay with PayPal or with a credit card. No Refunds will be given, All Sales Final.
- Once you have completed the payment process, you must select Volunteer positions. To begin this process, you must click on the “Job Signup” tab at the top of the page and follow the directions provided. This step must be completed before your children will be set to active and are allowed to participate in meets or practice.
- At this point, your swimmers and/or divers have been added to the system, but set as inactive while payment and Volunteer job selections are verified. Once everything has been verified, you will receive a email confirmation letting you know that your children are now active. This email will also explain how to select which Swim and/or Dive Meets your children will be participating in.
Thank you for taking the time to read these directions before you begin. Do not forget to Like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/windydolphins) and follow us on Twitter @WindyDolphins
If you have any questions about this process open a ticket by emailing Support@WindyrushDolphins.com